Perhaps you are thinking of buying contact lenses for the first time, if you need vision correction and don’t like wearing glasses, then contact lenses are for you. Contact lenses offer you a full range of vision correction levels, give you unobstructed viewing (no glasses frames getting in the way) they are lightweight and no one will know you are wearing them!
You can buy contact lenses online from Lenses Online - this means your lenses are delivered right to your door, you can shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and by buying contact lenses online you can save money.
You need to have a prescription to buy contact lenses, it doesn’t matter if you buy your contact lenses in a store or from Lenses Online – you require an up to date prescription.
There are a few things you may need to consider when buying contact lenses, particularly if you have never worn them before.
- Do you have problems with dry eyes? If so opt for lenses that are silicon based, or you can use eye drops for comfort.
- Do you suffer from any allergies? Allergies can make your eyes sensitive if so opt for daily disposable lenses.
- What is your lifestyle? If you play a lot of sports daily disposable lenses are easier to plays sports in than wearing glasses. Hygiene – if your hands get dirty at work and you have lots of dirt and grime under your nails, or you smoke, daily disposable lenses will suit you best.
- What type of job do you have? If your work has you staying up late of a night, extended wear lenses would suit you as they can be worn for longer periods of time.
- If you work on a computer all day – staring at a screen can dry your eyes, so glasses (at work) would be your better option.
You can buy contact lenses online from Lenses Online, and they are a great alternative to glasses, you do need to care for them in a special way, but learning how to take care of contacts bought from Lenses Online isn’t hard to do.