In many ways it doesn’t matter if you are new to contact lenses, or if you have been wearing them for some time even long time wearers of soft contact lenses have questions, so here are a few tips for wearing soft contact lenses.
You can buy soft contact lens through Lenses Online easily and simply.
- How do you know if your lens is inside out? It is often a very subtle difference but before you actually put the lens in your eyes make sure it looks like half a ball and not a *U* with flared out edges. You can simply hold the lens directly in front of your eye and then look down on it, if it forms a half a ball, it’s the right way.
- If your soft contact lens is tinted, while the lens is on your fingertip look down and you should see the colour tint around the edges. Some lens manufactures have a laser marking with the brand name on the lens; if you can read it properly then it is in the correct position.
- Always wash your hands before you pop your contacts in, don’t use oily or scented soap as it may cling to the lens which can cause an irritation.
- Before removing your lenses from the case shake it gently this is to loosen a lens that may be stuck, then slide them onto the palm of your hands. Rinse your lenses with the correct lens cleaning solution. Place the lens on the tip of your index finger, with your other hand pull up and down on the eyelids of your eye, place the lens on the white of your eye and then blink.
- To remove your contacts look upwards and sideways, pull down the lower lid and use your finger to move the lens to the white of your eye. Gently pinch the lens together and lift it off your eye.
It can take a while to master but don’t let that put you off buying contact lens from Lenses Online.