We only collect personal information we really need, we don't share it with anyone unless you let us and we do everything we can to keep it safe.
Your privacy really is very important to Lensesonline.co.nz. So we have established and implemented privacy and information handling practices that reflect the highest standards and best practices of organisations doing business on the Internet.
- We will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information") without your knowledge and permission;
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so;
- And we will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
Your Personal Information
Lensesonline.co.nz does not collect personally identifiable information on our website, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number, without your knowledge.
Such information is collected only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it to us (as, for example, when you contact us via e-mail). And Lensesonline.co.nz uses this voluntarily submitted information for the purposes for which it was submitted.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
When you place an order Lensesonline.co.nz will ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, mailing address, or e-mail address.
The personal information you submit when placing your order is treated as confidential. We use this information to process your transaction, and we share the information with Visa, Mastercard, etc. in order to process your order.
Our site may provide links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our site and entering another site that we do not control and for which we cannot be responsible.
You should carefully review the privacy statements or policies on any other site that you visit because those privacy statements or policies will apply to your visit to that site and may be very different from our policy.
Please also note:
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
- Alternatively you can opt out - opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page. (https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp)
Cookies are files which can be placed onto your computer's hard drive, once permission has been given. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify when you visit a particular site, as well as analyse web traffic. Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your personal preferences, and respond to you as an individual.
Please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on cookies.
At lensesonline.co.nz, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyse web page traffic and tailor our website to our customer's needs. This information is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. You can manage / opt out here: https://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
-AdRoll: We use retargeting codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. You can manage your preference / opt-out here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please see this guide for details on how to turn off/ manage your cookies:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955Mozilla
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Chrome - https://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
- Safari - https://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- iPad/iPod/iPhone - https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android - https://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=168544#1071614
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on: 07/11/2017