At the end of the day there is no real *winner* it’s down to personal preferences – but for the sake of argument.... For those who need vision correction let’s look at the pros and cons – glasses Vs Contact lenses NZ. It’s up to you to decide for yourself.
- QUALITY – Glasses give you constant, crisp and clear vision straight ahead, while there are many different frames you are still looking through a solid piece of plastic. Contact lenses give you good, straight ahead vision, though it’s not always as consistent – soft lenses are made of plastic and water and can change due to environmental conditions – air conditioning for example can dry your lens which leads to blurred vision, to correct this you simply need to blink your eye.
- DISTORTON – Glasses when looking straight ahead give you good vision, but anything that isn’t straight ahead may be distorted. The stronger your correction the greater the distortion will be. Because contact lenses sit directly on the eye any distortion is reduced, contacts will give you more true to life vision.
- PERIPHERAL VISION – glasses do not give you peripheral vision – any area you look at except through the centre will give you a distorted image. If you are wearing glasses you need to move your whole head to see clearly. Contact lenses NZ provide a full range of vision – you just need to move your eyes and you can see clearly, this is one big plus for contact lenses.
- COMFORT – When fitted properly glasses can be extremely comfortable and with newer light weight frames glasses can look and feel good. When fitted correctly contact lenses are also comfortable and there are no frames to get in the way
- STYLE – No doubt about it frames are and can be stylish, with contact lenses, unless you are wearing coloured contact lenses no one knows you are wearing them.
So, there you have it – you just need to decide what is best for you. Lenses Online have all your contact needs covered, from cleaning solutions to daily disposable lenses.