Tips for buying contact lenses online
Posted by on
Perhaps you have been wearing contact lenses for a while and you are looking for a more convenient way to purchase your lenses? Sick of trudging to the shops when you need new lenses, don’t have the time, or just want a change, when buying contact lenses online there are a few things you need to know.
- Is the website well known? Does it have a good reputation; is it recommended by someone you know? Lenses Online was set up in 2006 by two New Zealand eye care professionals to provide contact lenses at low prices in New Zealand and is owned by Operated by HB Orewa Ltd.
- Does the online store send the manufacturers information about the lenses with your order? The information that comes with your lenses is important it shows you the correct use and care of the lenses so ensure your order comes with all necessary instructions.
- Never settle for substitutes. Contact lenses come in all shapes and sizes but Lenses Online only stock well known brands – Alcon Ciba, AMO, Cooper Vision, Johnson and Johnson, Bausch and Lomb. Don’t use an online store that tries to offer a substitute for the lens you really want.
- Always double check your order and make sure what you ordered is what you have been sent, the brand name of your lens and its power has to be accurate.
- If there is a problem with your order contact the online store straight away. Lenses Online have all their contact details listed and can be contacted by phone, email or via message. If you have any issues contact them as soon as possible, they are happy to sort any problems quickly.
- Lenses Online checkout page is easy to use and your details can be kept to make re-ordering a breeze. It is also safe and secure to use protected by GeoTrust security. Lenses Online also have a 5 star rating – shopper approved so you know you are secure when ordering contact lenses online